We are delighted to launch the fifth round of the “Celebrating Success” Awards in Renfrewshire, recognising the hard work and effort our local people display as they prepare for the world of work.
Securing employment is a key aim for most and across Renfrewshire a wide range of partner organisations work together to support people to prepare for, to secure and to progress in the workplace.
This is your chance to nominate a trainee, employee or entrepreneur who has built a better future by investing their time, effort, skills and resources in Renfrewshire.
- Have you trained, supported or employed someone in the past 2 years who deserves special recognition?
- Maybe you have taken on a new employee who was previously unemployed and is making a significant contribution to your workplace?
- Do you know a young person who is too young to work but is building a CV through volunteering which will help them move into employment in a few years’ time?
You can nominate someone in as many categories as you like but you will need to fill out a separate form for each nomination. All nominees must live in Renfrewshire.
Awards will be made across 9 categories:
- Top Intern
- Best Trainee
- CV Builder (Youth)
- CV Builder (Adult)
- Most Promising New Employee
- Most Promising New Entrepreneur
- Progression in Work
- Apprentice of the Year
- Achiever of the Year
For a description of each category and to nominate a Renfrewshire resident please click on the following link https://investinrenfrewshire.com/awards-2018/
The deadline for nominations is
Friday 14th September 2018. Nominations are now closed.
The Celebrating Success Awards Ceremony will be held in Paisley Town Hall on the evening of Monday 19th November 2018.
We look forward to receiving your nominations.