West College Scotland is providing free Training Opportunities for oil and gas workers at its Clydebank, Greenock or Paisley Campus.
A Scottish Government fund managed by Skills Development Scotland. Supports those affected by redundancies or threat of redundancy in Oil & Gas. Provides support to re-train, upskill or get accreditation / certification. Offers a real opportunity for people affected by redundancy to launch a new career.
People who have lost their job or are at threat of redundancy since January 2015 in the Oil & Gas Sector or its supply chain. Must be resident in Scotland. Must be actively seeking employment and be able to show the training will help you find a new job.
Free courses on offer include:
- Occupational Health & Safety.
- City & Guilds 17th Edition Course – Inspection & Testing certification for new or existing electricians.
- Introduction to Teaching.
- Domestic Gas – For career changers wanting to work in the ‘downstream gas industry.
- Domestic PV – Up-skilling for electricians wanting to work in the micro renewables sector.
- Domestic Energy Assessor / Green Deal Advisor qualification & registration.
- CISCO CCNA – Nationally recognised computer networking qualification to run and maintain CISCO networks.
- Microsoft Vendor Qualification MTA – Introduction to software development.
For more information see HERE.
Don’t miss this outstanding opportunity, contact now:
Gordon Stewardson – 0800 052 9610, firstname.lastname@example.org